Friday 27 November 2009

Everything is better in a dress.

In honour of the 20% off at New Look voucher (only valid until Monday!), I shelled out £20 on this lovely little number.



As I was walking back to work and justifying yet another party dress to my already bulging wardrobe, I reasoned that I didn't have a classic Little Black Dress, and it's a sound investment.

Of course, then I remembered that I already have two. No, wait, three. Um.

But! None of them are as pretty and chic as this dress! It has a lovely, flattering shape (full skirts 4eva!) with pretty little details like the (sadly non-removable) belt and the little bow brooches on the shoulder.

And it comes in cream, if you're lucky enough to be able to pull off that colour (me? Not so much). I'll be teaming this with black tights, patent mary janes and silver jewellery... although, really, a dress like this demands pearls.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. :) I love you.

© Essbeevee | Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, St Albans, Tring food, lifestyle, & parenting blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig