Sunday 4 October 2009

Pretty in Polaroid.



One of my biggest regrets is never owning a Polaroid. And of course I never will, now that they've stopped making both the cameras and the film. Sigh.

Still, I can placate myself with the beautiful Polaroids other people post to the internets... and this exhibition at the Atlas Gallery, which I am so totally going to.



Polaroid: Exp 09.10.09 is on October 9th until November 28th, and is a celebration of... well, guess. The last batch of Polaroid film expires next month, and this exhibition brings together renowned artists including Andy Warhol and Helmut Newton with contemporary artists commissioned especially for the show. All the images are for sale.


Incidentally, Poladroid is a free programme you can download to give your existing digital photos Polaroid colouring and borders. It's awesome.
Talking of exhibitions, if I could afford a flight to New York before April, I would be at MOMA so fast. I love Tim Burton.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. :) I love you.

© Essbeevee | Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, St Albans, Tring food, lifestyle, & parenting blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig