Friday 16 October 2009

Give me an S...

I'm in love with this necklace that I got from Topshop a couple of weeks ago.

How beautiful? It doesn't look very 'Topshop' at all, yet there it was for the fairly reasonable price of £7. And I had a giftcard! So it was like a late birthday present!

For some reason it's not on the website, but it's still in my store, although I think that C is the only letter that's left. I have barely taken it off. It's a lot like the one ASOS sold earlier this year, but nicer, in my opinion.

Hooray for initial necklaces coming back in fashion! As has been well documented here, I have a bit of a thing for them. Hopefully they won't prove to be stiff competition for my own initial necklaces, because that would make me sad.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. :) I love you.

© Essbeevee | Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, St Albans, Tring food, lifestyle, & parenting blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig